skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
saif's blog
Monday, November 16, 2009
Episode 3
Episode 3
Saif Al-Shehhi's Podcast
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Message
wEb mEssAgEs
Links
podomatic
Ms. Waller
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(63)
►
December
(34)
▼
November
(29)
** Reflections on Tuesday’s class:-
** Reflections on Monday’s class:-
News Journal Summarize
** Reflections on sunday’s class:-
Write summary for the rest of the movie "I am Sam"
** Reflections on Thursday’s class:-
** Reflections on today's class:-
Write summary of what you saw in today's movie "I ...
Write summary of what you saw in today's movie "I ...
Episode 3
News Journal Summarize
test
** Reflections on today's class:-
** Reflections on today's class:-
Vocabulary:
** Reflections on today's class:-
Vocabulary
Website examples from textbook activity page 95 UR...
News Journal Summarize
** Reflections on today's class:-
Vocabulary
Summarize
** Reflections on today's class
Vocabulary:
Description of today's activity
Reflections
Vocabulary
** Vocabulary sentences for accept, acquire and au...
I am going to write about myself.
About Me
V . I . P
My name is saif.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment