skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
saif's blog
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Vocabulary
1-I contact with my friends.
2-I contrast between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
3-Definition is describe something.
4-I exclude this place for people who don’t have ticket.
5-The cinema exposed the best move last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Message
wEb mEssAgEs
Links
podomatic
Ms. Waller
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(63)
▼
December
(34)
** Reflections on Thursday’s class:-
Vocabulary Sentence "satisfy" to "workplace".
Vocabulary Sentence "outcome" to "reveal".
** Reflections on Wednesday’s class:-
Vocabulary Sentence "minimize" to "opponent".
** Reflections on Tuesdays class:-
** Reflections on Monday’s class:-
Vocabulary Sentence "cross-cultural" to "issue"
** Reflections on Sunday’s class:-
Vocabulary Sentence "budget" to "constrain"
** Answer the following questions:
Vocabulary Sentence "advice" to "avoid"
** Reflections on Thursday’s class:-
** Reflections on Wednesday’s class:-
** Reflections on Tuesday’s class:-
Vocabulary
Grammar:
** Reflections on Monday’s class:-
Vocabulary
** Reflections on Sunday’s class:-
Vocabulary
** Reflections on Thursday’s class:-
** Reflections on Thursday’s class:-1- How was you...
Vocabulary
** Reflections on Wednesday’s class:-
Vocabulary
** Reflections on Wednesday’s class:-1- How was yo...
Vocabulary
** Reflections on Tuesday’s class:-
Vocabulary
** Reflections on monody’s class:-
** Reflections on Sunday’s class:-
News Journal Summarize
** Reflections on Thursday’s class:-
►
November
(29)
About Me
V . I . P
My name is saif.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment